size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-05-2024, 03:16 PM
Setekh's molten eyes glinted with a mix of amusement and satisfaction as he watched Sericea's defiance flicker to life. Her brave stance, the way her green eyes challenged him, reminded him of a time long past. Her mother, there on full display within her. Oh, Absinth. A surge of possessive pride swelled within him, his gaze unwavering, fixated on every detail of her form. She would be perfect, a reflection of his own greatness. Oh she will! She will be your reflection, for you are perfection!

Her breath hitched, the determination in her voice both pleasing and amusing. “I am not lost,” She retorted, her voice so small and yet attempting to assert herself even still as she trembled. “I am exactly where I need to be.” A lie. This was not her home, and she was but a weeks-old pup.

He took in her every movement, every flicker of fear and defiance. Every similarity to her mother, every hint of himself within the canvas of red and black. “Ah, the paths we walk are seldom clear. You stand where fate has led you, but do you know the true purpose of your steps?” His words -- designed to confuse and disarm her. He moved closer now, his sleek ivory form circling the girl, his movements so similar to that of his daughter, her mother; exactly by design. To comfort her, to lull her into a sense of security that his otherwise unsettling aura would have destroyed. In these shadows deep, secrets she must keep. She will. She will!

The tension stretched between them, she asked a question. Why would she trust him? Setekh savored it, more of that unsteady voice, so similar to her mother’s tone as a child. The God’s blood fire gaze never leaves her, his tail lashing behind him. Careful now, this clever child, she needed... a delicate touch. “Because, Sericea Praetor-Inferos, the blood that courses through your veins is mine as well. It’s what brought you to me.” Blood ties that bind, destiny she will find. A path to be walked, a fate that cannot be stopped!

His voice dropped low, the predatory edge giving way to something more tender. He stopped his circling, taking a step closer as he aligned their chests again, relishing the mix of fear and curiosity in her eyes now. “You carry my name, my legacy in part. It is time you learned what that truly means. Trust me not out of blind faith, but out of the understanding that we are connected, bound by blood and destiny… You may not know me yet, but you will. I am your grandfather, your mother’s father.” He paused, letting his words sink in, the rhythmic hum of his chaotic mind growing louder, more insistent. O’ God, In the dance of fate, it's never too late.

Setekh’s obsession with the girl grew with each passing moment, his thoughts consumed by the need to mold her, to make her understand her place. She was his, bound by her mother’s shortcomings, and he would ensure she realized it. “You can trust me, little one. I am here to guide you, to teach you.”

"speaking" | voices

Rated R for mature themes, gore, violence, and abuse.