size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
07-05-2024, 03:22 PM

Redrum felt the impact as his shoulder connected with her chest, the force sending a jolt through his body. Her determined resistance, however, held him in place, her icy blue gaze boring into him like daggers. The sound that escaped her lips spurred him on, but the sensation of her pushing back was enough to remind him that she wouldn't go down easily.

As her head moved toward his left, Redrum sensed her intent to bite his scruff. Instinctively, he tried to twist away, but her chest pressed back against his with surprising force. Her right paw lifted, aiming for his left shoulder, and Redrum knew he had to act quickly. With a low growl, he tensed his muscles, pushing harder against her in an attempt to keep her off balance. His golden eyes flashed with a mix of determination and residual guilt, focusing on the immediate challenge of the fight. He shifted his weight to his hind legs, aiming to use the force of his own momentum to deflect her grasp and avoid being thrown to the ground.

Redrum's claws dug into the earth as he sought to regain control, trying to use his leverage to pivot and twist out of her grasp, aiming to bring them both down in a controlled tumble rather than be thrown.

Redrum vs Lumine for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Feline claw fittings
Defensive Battle Accessory: Feline mask
Companion 1: Merlin Falcon, Female - Perception
Companion 2: Merlin Falcon, Male - Perception
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Knight & Hawk-Eyed

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024