COME AT ME KITTY KITTY

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-13-2013, 06:57 PM
OOC: Sounds good, we shall converse about it at a later date then xD

As the cat spoke softly into her dark aud, the ebony bitch was slightly unnerved by the ideas of having her nipples removed, since her and Ryu had murmured of children late at night, even for just a few breaths, before they fucked in the dark like the demons they were. The option to chose her second mark sparked interest in the woman. She had always wanted to have a scar across her eye, but she loved her exotic eyes too much to let them be destroyed in the name of vanity. Long tail would flick from side to side as the sultry shadow thought, the large cat's frame pressing against her own. How incessant this beast was, it was getting to be an annoyance that he saw her as property to claim. She would have to find a way to get payback for such rude behaviour, but not now, not while she was so vulnerable. "I guess I can be okay with not having my nipples, though I have to admit I have grown quite fond of them being attached to my body... How about you carve a second gash to mirror the one that I already have on my muzzle?" The woman purred, the first statement filled with sarcasm, then talking about the fine diagonal line that crossed the bridge of her muzzle. (Pictured in the 'Perfect on the Outside' table) Calmly she would wait, to see what the cat had to say.

Speech
Thought
Others