gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
07-05-2024, 05:29 PM

Sericea playfully pushed her brother from where he leaned against her, a shake of her head and a bemused grin upon her face. "Hmm, there's that competitive spirit again," She commented light-heartedly, though she tended to agree with Ludo's responses to her inquiries. Her gaze turned thoughtful at his questions, her head tilting slightly as she considered each one.

"The wind... well, it carries the voices of everything it touches," she began, in her soft and thoughtful voice, "The rustling of leaves, the whispers of the grass... even our own voices are carried on the wind. Maybe that's why it seems to whisper secrets. As for the trees, maybe they just get sleepy? I don’t know.” Her green eyes sparkled with fascination, her mind racing with new thoughts and discoveries. "Momma's scent... it's probably because it's so familiar to us. And we know she loves us ... so she smells like love.” she mused, her gaze drifting toward the direction of their family’s den.

"And as for my questions..." she began, a lively glint in her eye as she turned to face him, "I think a question is just a question. Your questions are good too!” Sericea insisted, a grin on her lips as she teased him gently. "Maybe you should just ask more of them?" She answered in amusement. Afterall, practice was supposed to make perfect.

"Sericea Praetor-Inferos"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Look Alive, Stay Alive The Polar Sound 02:14 PM, 06-25-2024 05:59 AM, 08-21-2024