An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-05-2024, 06:23 PM
Absinth followed her ravens with purpose, her eyes narrowed and her steps deliberate. The familiar caws of the birds were a constant, comforting reminder of her own cunning and the network she had built. Now it included the ravens of her children, and more she had been raising. Though not omnipotent, they served the uses she asked of them.

Why was she here today? She had warned this sister of her’s, to prove she was true about simply wishing to reconnect. As she approached, the sight of Melanth moving through the landscape caught her attention. The delicate, almost hesitant movements of her sister seemed out of place compared to what she had witnessed of her at the Syndicate border before.

The ravens circled above, their cries growing louder as they signaled her presence. But she sent them away, opting for a quiet approach instead. Absinth smirked, her cold, calculating mind already working through the implications of this moment. It seemed… The other, the Helonia persona, was not in control. How long did that last? When did the switch occur? Absinth’s mind held all sorts of questions at that moment. She itched to know the how, the why, the when.

“Melanth.” Absinth's voice called out as she took in the scent before her, her roguish voice carried a hint of mockery, “Oh sister mine, a crow?” She stepped closer, her gaze never wavering from her sister's form. “The smaller corvid sister to my ravens.” Though she was less than friendly, she was much more amicable now that she was not pregnant and ridden with hormones.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.