size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-05-2024, 07:06 PM

When the other introduced herself, Atreyu realized she hadn't even thought to give her own name. Finch seemed to fit the smaller lady, and Atreyu repeated her name over and over in her head while memorizing the face of the one it went to. "I am Atreyu and I am glad for the help!" The rain began to fall then, a soft drizzle that would only dampen her fur. As they both hunted down this elusive berry, Finch suddenly surged forward and made a beeline for a plant that matched her mother's description.

Perfect! "Oh! We were right on top of them, weren't we?" Atreyu had known she could smell those berries, they were close but she couldn't see them through all of the new growth on the bushes and the tree itself. Everything seemed like it went wild here, though she could tell it was once a paradise. It still was in its own way, a wilder way, but there used to be order in this chaos. With her dalmatian-print satchel open, Atreyu made her way over to the plant and began to pick a few ripe berries. She sampled one, and the familiar bitterness made her mouth pucker up. "I don't suppose you know where I could find something to sweeten these with do you?" She wasn't about to try and eat these raw, they were far too bitter for her liking. She would steep them in a tea with honeysuckle nectar or something else to balance out that earthy, bitter taste.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Table by Bird - Art by Shelby

3/3 Collecting an herb - elderberry

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.