Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-05-2024, 08:10 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
If Identification was going to be honest, she wasn't ready. Not at all. And the woman hid that with vocals but not glances every now and again. Sure, she understood why Erebos had brought her here, but didn't like the idea not being able to do what she needed to for him. Not at all. And cursed under her breath silently about it. However she understood that he cared and wanted nothing more than her safety, but she didn't want it. She wanted the adventure, the life she had when her and Erebos were together. If she was accepted, would Saga and the others stop her from seeing him. That right there caused her to worry.

A soft whimper was given before the sound of someone approaching them, soon the male came into veiw. Eltrys, emerald pools looking to him then to Erebos. "Eltrys, as you are a welcoming sight as well. I..." her voice trailed off before finding itself once more. "I am thinking about joining, well can't say only me. But we both think it would be a good idea." Eyes turned to Erebos, and her heart sunk slowly. Knowing what he needed to do. She just wanted to be beside him.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I hear the ticking of the clock. Cattail Creek 07:27 AM, 06-25-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024