ardent

I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this.

Ludovic

The Syndicate
Khalif

Expert Fighter (140)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu
07-05-2024, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2024, 09:46 PM by Ludovic. Edited 1 time in total.)
Ludovic approached the scene with a careful lope, his mismatched eyes catching the tension between his sister and the doe. The chill of the lingering winter clung to his fur, but he paid it no mind, his focus solely on Sericea and the precarious situation she found herself in.

He moved quickly, his fiery red and monochrome tones blending with the forest's shadows. His voice, when he spoke, was calm and steady, meant to soothe his sister and defuse the situation.

“Sericea..” He called softly, his voice carrying a hint of authority mixed with reassurance. “Don’t be scared. Keep your eyes on her.”

He positioned himself between Sericea and the mother deer, his presence a protective barrier even though he was still a pup like her. He took a single step forward, his fur bristled and his chest puffed out in defiance.

wc; 142
ludoviciana

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Sparse Pines 09:39 PM, 07-05-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024