Home

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-13-2013, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013, 07:42 PM by Themisto.)

Ears would remain folded as Maverick pratically scolded him, the edge in his voice almost unbearable to hear. Why wasn't he proud? Why wasn't he happy that he was here? Themisto just didn't understand it. He would not budge as he listened, not even a single hair moved from his command, though the slight winter breeze swayed it slightly. Maverick would ask why he had gone to Valhalla, and of course, he would not lie to his king. He had no reason to. "I went to check on Chrysanthe because she attempted to free me while I was there, but Isardis denyed her offer. I wanted to let her know I was free so she didn't have to worry about coming back for me." He would answer, telling Maverick nothing but the truth. Reminicing on Chrysanthe showing up at the borders made him realize that no one from Sercia, his alleged home, had come for him. Why? He still couldn't figure out why Maverick was so angry, but Themisto would remain calm and wait for a response.