ardent

I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this.

Sericea

The Syndicate
Khalif

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
07-05-2024, 10:01 PM

Feeling the tension in the air shift as Ludovic stepped in, Sericea’s piercing green eyes locked into the doe's. For a second, she couldn't help but admire the raw beauty and power of nature. It was indeed a formidable force to be reckoned with - the doe's fierce protection of her fawn. The shadow of Ludovic settled between her and the doe, it was replaced by a newfound sense of security. His calm confidence managed to quell some of the fear that was gnawing at her insides.

The bleat of the fawn snapped her back to reality, the sound piercing the tense silence between them like a sharp blade. Turning her gaze, she saw Zagan emerge from the pines. There had to be safety and numbers. And while they were all just pups. Maybe three pups would be enough to scare it off. “What do we do?” She asked the boys lowly, drwaing herself closer to Ludovic. Her fluffy tail tucked under her in nervous anticipation, her eyes darted between the doe and her brothers, waiting for one of them to take the lead.

643 / 1500 words
"Sericea Praetor-Inferos"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Sparse Pines 09:39 PM, 07-05-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024