ardent

I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this.

Ludovic

The Syndicate
Khalif

Expert Fighter (140)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu
07-05-2024, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2024, 11:24 PM by Ludovic. Edited 1 time in total.)
Ludovic's heart sank as he watched the chaos unfold. What had started as a somewhat coordinated effort was quickly unraveling. Zagan’s impulsive move to attack the fawn had disrupted their strategy, and now Sericea was paying the price. The doe, fueled by a mother’s fury, broke free and sent Sericea flying. They could make up for his lack of foresight, but not this shit!

Ludo’s muscles burned as he withdrew his attack on the doe, and as he saw Sericea crash to the ground. His mind raced, trying to find a way to regain control. The sight of the doe charging towards Zagan and the fawn filled him with rage. He’ll be kicked to death!

“Zagan!” Ludovic barked, his voice sharp and urgent. “Get out of the way!”

He moved with lightning speed, already being closer to the doe than the fawn, his legs propelling him towards the impending disaster. He leapt towards the doe, aiming to intercept and divert its attention. He held no hope of killing it. A bite to its shoulder, only meant to veer its attention off of his brother’s; even for a moment.

The impact was jarring to say the least, but Ludovic held on, claws grasping for whatever he could, his bite drawing blood, making the doe narrowly avoid Zagan as it tried to buck him off.

wc; 223
ludoviciana

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Sparse Pines 09:39 PM, 07-05-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024