gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
07-05-2024, 11:58 PM

Solaire is quick to acknowledge her, stepping away from a cabinet laden with medical supplies to turn and face her. As he trotted over to her, she continued to hold her paw out for him to see, revealing the laceration on her paw pad. A little sigh escaped her when he agreed to help her, her smile widening when he instructed her to sit down. Walking into the room, she takes a look around, noting the various supplies and the strong, herbal aroma.

Sitting down, Clove nearly tucks her tail to the side, occupying her mind with thoughts of her brother and his training. He was rummaging through a cabinet, sorting through drawers, and collecting supplies. He looked in his element. Clove felt a wave of pride rush through her- knowing one of her siblings found their passion made her feel good.

Resting her paw in his care, Clove answers his question. “Well, I was out exploring, leaping over some rocks.” Her face contorted when he used a dampened cloth to wipe the laceration, cleaning the dirt from the wound. It stung a little, but she could handle it. “I slipped, tried to catch myself, and the rock under me was pretty sharp.” A simple, and sorta embarrassing story. But it was the truth nonetheless.

"Clove Carpathius"