size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-06-2024, 12:50 AM
Setekh's gaze softened further, his molten orbs reflecting the fervent intensity of Sericea’s plea. How he adored her prayers, like worship to his altar. His voice, now a low, soothing rumble, wrapped around her like a comforting blanket. He rose up, pulling her close with one great ivory paw, his touch lingering possessively on her crimson coat. Each movement was deliberate, his obsession evident in the way he held her. This endearing granddaughter of his.

“Ah, my dear Sericea, it is all within your grasp, I promise. I will not abandon you. Never.” Not like Absinth had done unto him. He let his words linger, each one meticulously crafted to ensnare her young mind as he drew warm circles into her fur. It was winter, and the cold made his touch feel all the more intimate, a false sense of warmth and security. Her prayers, her worship, all yours to control.

“But there is much to learn, and it cannot all be done in a single meeting,” The God continued, his tone imbued with a sense of urgency and promise. “We must meet regularly, every three days.” Of course, he would need to use an old method to wipe his scent from her own, or remove his own entirely. Her soul, a canvas for your dark designs, painted with shadows, and twisted lines!

Setekh's nose moved gently against her cheek, exuded a mock tenderness, his touch a calculated mix of affection and domination. “Your mother will be proud, more than you can imagine. But for now, this must remain our secret. The journey to power is fraught with challenges, and there are those who may not understand our path, understand?”

He pulled back slightly, his gaze piercing into hers, searching for the submission he craved. “Are you ready to embark on this journey with me, my little ember?” His words were a whisper of promise, a tantalizing offer of power and knowledge that he knew she could not resist. She will follow, she will bend, her will, yours to rend.

His heart raced with the thrill of control, the anticipation of molding her to his will. Every subtle shift in her expression, every hesitant breath, was a symphony of compliance. He relished the power he held, the way he could twist her thoughts and feelings with mere words. Her mind, her soul, all yours to control, in shadows deep, her secrets you'll keep.

"speaking" | voices

Rated R for mature themes, gore, violence, and abuse.