Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-06-2024, 01:51 AM
When Ember assured her that she would be safe with a confident and self assured look to her that made her feel like she was speaking to Artorias instead of her granddaughter, Tam could only grin and chuckle as she stepped a bit closer as they were walking to playfully nudge her shoulder into Ember's. "I know you won't... and gods help any wolf that tries," she joked with a little laugh. She had seen a bit of Ember's skill with a sword and she very much took after her father in that aspect as well. Any brute or fae that tried to take advantage of her granddaughter would likely be walking away with less limbs than they walked in with. But, of course, there was more to being safe than just being careful about who you took as a partner and not letting yourself get into that situation with anyone you didn't want to be.

"Now, you're still just a little young to be worrying about this right now, but especially after your first heat you have to make sure you have contraceptives on hand if you're going to be with a boy," she added casually as they continued to stroll down the beach together. "Even when you're not in heat just take a dose anyway just in case unless you're definitely ready to be a mother, alright? Always expect the unexpected when it comes to pregnancy! I know your Aunt Gwyn keeps the pharmacy well stocked with a few different ones so you can go to her whenever you need them or if you don't want to go to her then just come find me and I'll get you some from Kane." She gave Ember a cheeky grin and added, "As much as I'd love to be a great grandmother I don't think you're ready to be having pups just yet so lets keep you safe and able to keep exploring until you're ready to settle down, alright?"

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley