size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
07-06-2024, 02:13 AM

Ember was still learning what it meant to be a good teacher and learning how different wolves learned in different ways, so in a way, Rebel was helping her as much as she was helping Rebel. With her instructions and demonstration given, Ember settled in to observe and give Rebel pointers as she needed. Her impromptu pupil was actually quite good at listening to instructions and repeating what she saw, because when she stepped up to the dummy, the Klein wolf started to mimic Ember's movements and slowly moved the sword back and forth from its resting position to down on the dummy's head. Back and forth Ember watched Rebel repeat the motions, getting used to the momentum, the movements, the weight of the sword, everything that came with learning to fight with a weapon.

"Good work! How's that feeling, Rebel?" Ember stood and moved around to the side to see Rebel's profile while she practiced her swings, giving a nod of approval. "The more you practice, the more you'll get used to the movements and working with the weight of a weapon. It'll take some time, so don't worry about getting things perfect or fast right away." After a few more minutes of practice, Em shot Rebel a wicked grin, her braided tail wagging playfully. "Wanna try swinging at something that swings back? Let's do a spar, you and me. I'll even go slow so you can get used to swinging a sword at an actual moving target."

"Ember Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.