size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-06-2024, 10:07 AM
Atreyu was so involved in her search for the herb in question that she had not even seen the smaller wolf nearby. The soft greeting of the other was the signal that there was anyone in the vicinity and Atreyu popped her head up out of the bushes to greet the other. "Oh! Hello there. Yes, I am something of a healer. I dabble, anyways." Her words were warm and kind, inviting for further conversation. Bigs squinted at the russet and black female, looking up to Atreyu to gauge whether he needed to defend her or not. "I am Atreyu, and this is Bigs."

Looking over the brush, Atreyu was looking for the tell-tale leaves of the cannabis plant. Sniffing the air she could tell it was here, but it blended so well with the other plants it was hard to track down exactly. "I'm looking for cannabis, do you see any, by chance?" Bigs sniffed at the air, little black nose twitching as he looked at the stranger. Ever since their fight with Alaric and his companions, Bigs was a bit over-protective. He was also present when her homeland fell, and violence was something of a trigger for them both. Hoping this would be a friendly encounter, Atreyu waved her spotted tail at the other while looking around the area for the bushy leaves of the marijuana plant.

"Speech"
2/3 Gathering an herb - Cannabis

table by Sea - art by BrienaSkysong

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Time is a great teacher... Fern Gulley 07:42 PM, 07-02-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024