size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-06-2024, 10:40 AM
Hikaru wasn’t certain but Mortis looked even more surprised to see him than the other way around. As the two of them stared, and the Fatalis man realized who he was looking at Hika couldn’t help but notice the way Mort’s features fell slightly. Hikaru tilted his head curiously, sadly, as Mortis spoke in return. For a moment the both of them returned to that time, years ago, when they had first met. When they were so much younger, before time was stolen from them. Mortis blamed him for never coming for him and Hika’s heart shattered more fiercely than it had already been broken. Mort had been waiting for him to turn up, while Hika had been waiting for his dark knight to save him.

He took a tentative step forward but stopped himself short. Mortis was a different man now, he could see that. Just as Hikaru was. Neither of them seemed better for that either. "I was lost.” He returned with a whisper. "I followed you, but got caught in the crypts for so long. I knew one day you would come looking for me, and save me, but…” He never had. Years had passed, and Hika was lucky to still be alive.

"Speech"