size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
07-06-2024, 10:44 AM

Caedes barely flinched as Mariah's jaws snapped at him. His muscles tensed, yes, but he stood firm, his ears flicking back and his eyes narrowing slightly. Meticulous gaze seeking answers as the sting of her bite came; barely registering compared to the agony of seeing her so terrified. He held his ground, his massive frame unmoving as her distress enveloped them both. But even as her teeth bet his flesh, he knew… she needed to release whatever terror gripped her. His tail was low and still – submission to her frantic attacks. Accepting her ire.

“Mariah… Hear me.” The brute said softly, his voice a rough plea that cut through the chaos of her whimpers and yelps as he stood still. His ears perked forward, straining to hear any change in her breathing. As if he could find a sigh of her wakefulness, or at least a calmer breath being taken at his voice.

As she fought against him, he let her, absorbing her blows without resistance. Each desperate attempt to escape him was met with his unwavering presence, his stone-like body like a promise that he would endure whatever she needed to inflict. His eyes never left her, filled with a deep well of concern and love. Let her harm him. Let her vent. Let him be there for her like she was for him. “The nightmare is over. You are awake.” Caedes continued, his voice steady and calm as he clenched his jaw, his gaze locked on hers. “Look at me. Focus on my eyes. You are in your den, safe and sound.” He leaned closer, his forehead touching hers once more, his breath warm against her fur. His nose brushed gently against her cheek, hoping to pull her back from the abyss of her nightmare with the contact, but knowing he was risking another snap of her jaws. His tail twitched slightly, betraying the turmoil he felt inside.

His touch remained gentle, his paw caressing her fur in slow, soothing strokes. Each caress was a vow, proof of his love and dedication. He allowed her to inflict her fear and frustration on him, absorbing her anguish as best he could. His emerald gaze, softened with an endless pool of adoration tinged with his unique obsessive desire for her, willed her to see him, to recognize the safety and love in his eyes. “Whatever it is, I will not have you face it alone. Hurt me if you must, if it suits you,” The Saxe brute murmured, his voice a steady anchor in a storm. She was his altar of worship. If she wanted blood, she would have it if she needed it.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Dream Within a Dream Alias Island 10:39 AM, 07-06-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024