size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
07-06-2024, 10:50 AM

When she blinked open her eyes, he saw the dawning realization in her silver gaze. That she was in her den, that he was not an enemy or attacker. This was a relief, but a bitter sweet one as it had happened at all. He could only wonder what had disturbed her so badly… Immediately after her understanding shone on her features, she let herself fall into his chest, her smaller frame curling into his. Caedes wrapped his massive paws around her, a melding of flesh and soul alike as they lay there, her body trembling and his skin stinging dully from her outlash.
He continued to stroke her fur, a careful and steady touch. His eyes staring ahead, at the fire, yearning to take her burdens away and toss them in — to burn the foulness into ash. “I am here.” He whispered, as though his voice could chase off the fear riddling her smaller form. “You are safe. You are not alone.” Yet all he could do was be here to hold her, not enter her nightmare and make it right.
As her breathing began to synchronize with his, he felt the tension gradually leave her body. He continued his work, speaking soothing words into her ears. “You have me.” The brute said softly, his voice filled with the deep love he held for her. “I will not let anything harm you.” Though, he could not do much when it came to her dreams, a thought that made the corner of his maw curl in distaste.
He held her close, his emerald gaze filled with a fierce protectiveness if she peeked up at him at all. He wasn’t sure whether to question her or not, or if this was a common event he’d not been privy to until now. The answers could wait though, he did not want to push her while she still seemed to be shaken.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Dream Within a Dream Alias Island 10:39 AM, 07-06-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024