size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
07-06-2024, 10:58 AM

Crux watched with open curiosity as the younger wolf started to gather up some items, breathing the scents of them in when she finally returned. Mae offered to go find some fish as well and Crux shook his head chuckling. "The offer is appreciated but I suspect if there's any fish to be caught my intended patient would rather do so herself." Then again... He didn't know if she liked fishing all that much actually. Only knew she'd done so with one of his nephews long ago, prior to their meeting. It felt like a lifetime ago.

A nagging thought entered his head and Crux, hesitated for a moment. "Were you born here? Auster or Boreas I mean." He wasn't necessarily trying to pry into any part of her past or anything but as a native to Boreas Crux had heard the stories of the long night. The seasons of endless darkness when mushrooms and crystals had painfully sprouted from then living wolves, when a sickness no one had yet to properly identify had taken hold across both continents... Far as he'd been able to piece together it was only after that time that wolves like him, like his sisters... Like Triss, had started being born. It was before his time, so of course the younger wolf would not have lived through it either but maybe she knew something he didn't... She did seem to know quite a bit about the local flora at least.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.