size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
07-06-2024, 11:26 AM

Caedes saw the distress in Mariah's eyes, the way they shimmered with unshed tears and flickered with fear and shame. Her paw trembled as she reached for his wrist, lifting it into the light to inspect the damage she had inflicted in her panic. He gently grasped her paw with his other hand, halting her motion. His touch was tender, his fingers warm and reassuring against her fur.

“Mariah, look at me,” He said softly, his voice a gentle, rumbling caress. His emerald gaze met hers, steady and filled with understanding. “You did nothing wrong. You were scared, and I was here to help you through it. Do not think to carry guilt.”

He brought her paw to his chest, pressing it over his heart. So she could feel the steady, comforting rhythm of his heartbeat beneath her pads. “Feel this, instead,” The brute whispered, his breath warm in the space between them. “This is my promise to you. As long as it beats, I will be here for you. No matter what sorts of terrors come, I will stand by your side.” His voice was filled with unwavering determination and deep love, each word a vow that resonated with the steady thump of his heart.

Caedes’ eyes never left hers, his expression of strength and tenderness. He held her gaze, willing her to see the truth in his words. His fingers brushed gently over the back of her paw, a gesture meant to comfort and reassure. “Trust in that, and trust in me, Mariah,” He murmured.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Dream Within a Dream Alias Island 10:39 AM, 07-06-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024