size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-06-2024, 02:11 PM

Sara mumbled about not saying that she didn't fuck his father and Scylla shrugged, one striped shoulder lifting. She'd leave that up to his imagination. Would he see her in his minds eye, splayed out beneath his father? Would it get a little anger from the red brute or would it ignite a little lust? For Scylla, it would have filled her belly with heat to know that such a taboo event had taken place. She wasn't exactly your typical wolf though. Her tastes and kinks were quite a bit different from your basic bitch.

Once within the territory, Saracyn walking beside her, he asked how she'd come up with the name. An amused little laugh bubbled up from Scylla and she shook her head. "Sounds mysterious, doesn't it?" Still grinning, she shrugged a bit, paws dancing along the ground as they continued deeper into the territory. "I'd rather others didn't know what we do here, so we'll remain as vague and mysterious as possible." Even if they didn't do anything particularly bad, it was no ones business but hers.

"So the point of your visit?" She cast him a side-eye. "Did you just want to see if the rumors were true?" The pair followed the curve of the river leading towards the largest and loudest of the rapids. "Or did you miss me?" She asked, a mischievous glint in her eye as the raucous rapids ate up her words.

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]