size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-06-2024, 02:38 PM

Arcturus insisted that hunting kept him busy so he tended to do it often. Scylla cast a glance over her shoulder. "I do love an industrious man," she purred, inspecting the stock of meat and fish. "It would make sense then that not many others come in here, right? With you being the main hunter and all." The fae's tones were saccharine sweet. She'd eventually get to the good part.

The sound of shuffling about behind her went unacknowledged as Scylla finished up a quick count of the food within the den. She wanted more, but that could come in time. It was better to have too much meat than too little. If they dug down deeper, perhaps it would stay colder even longer.

A question was posed and Scylla turned back around to face the gold and grey brute. Could he help her with anything? How sweet of him to ask!

Stepping in close, Scylla invaded Arcturus' personal space, one paw reaching up to gently cup his cheek. "I do have a horrible itch that needs scratching. Would you be up for the task or shall I find someone else?" The fae's tones were laced with innuendos that he would hopefully catch. Long story short: Scylla was ready to fuck him right here in the kill den.

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]