gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
07-06-2024, 10:15 PM

As Clove looked up at Akito, she found herself lost in his misty gaze. The celestial canvas at her back was shimmering in his eyes, adding another layer of charm. Their closeness didn’t go unnoticed, in fact, Clove was basking in his shadow. She cherished the warmth rolling off his muscular body, and the smell of his cologne intertwining with the salty, seaside air. It was all too perfect. And his compliment, his statement of beauty that was aimed at her, not the view, was the cherry on top. Akito made Clove feel seen, he made her feel beautiful- not always with his words, but with the glances he stole, the soft smile he always gave her, and the fierceness he displayed when he protected her from the dingos. He was just so dreamy.

Sighing softly, Clove slowly leans forward, pressing herself into his muscular chest, brushing her cheek against his well-groomed fur. It was bold, but her demeanor was modest and shy. “Thank you for coming tonight.” She says, closing her eyes and wanting him to take her into his embrace. She wasn’t usually this forward, but with the night’s busy events, she felt tired and a bit jumbled.

Laying her head on his chest, feeling the steady rise and fall of his breath beneath her cheek, was comforting. “If I can be honest…” Her voice trails off, waiting to see if he will intercept her. And if he doesn’t, she continues. “I wasn’t sure when I would see you again.” Quite some time had passed since their last encounter. And yet, in his absence, Akito crossed her mind at least once a day. What exactly did that mean? “How have things been back home?” Carrying on casual conversation, and enjoying their alone time. Clove just wanted to hear Akito talk, wanted to find solace in the comfort of his deep baritones against her cheek.

"Clove Carpathius"