gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe
07-06-2024, 10:16 PM
Rogue saw the playful gleam in Kaino's eyes, heard the husky little chuckle she made, and then... she placed a soft kiss on his lips. It was a twist Rogue had not seen coming even though he probably should have. Hey, he did leave it up to her discretion where she kissed him! Still, he couldn't resist the playfully disappointed huff when she pulled back, shooting her his signature lopsided grin and squeezing her svelte form in his strong forelegs. "You absolute minx..." he teased her with a chuckle under his breath. Oh, he'd be getting her back for that one at some point...

After a smidge bit of shifting and wiggling to get their bodies aligned perfectly like two jigsaw pieces fitting together, Kai settled in and began to fire off answer after answer, giving Rogue a more personal insight into herself. Rogue listened with rapt attention, one forearm wrapped snugly around her waist to hold her body against his while they cuddled and talked, the other slowly running his paw up and down her back, following her spine to her shapely rump and giving her ass the occasional squeeze or appreciative grope. Hey, she was hot, and he liked feeling her up, even when they were having innocent little conversations. Her mentioning her favorite color was blue earned her a proud grin from the blue-furred brute, practically relishing in knowing he was her favorite color. How serendipitous! Roasted bison and honeyed carrots... Rogue committed her favorite meal to memory. He'd definitely be using that later.

Rogue gave a quiet hum of delight when Kai nuzzled her way into his neck, her soft pink nose wandering under his jaw while she spoke of liking his scent, as well as woodsmoke and lilac. Another wolfish grin played on Rogue's muzzle while his digits combed through the fur along her back, sharp diamond claws ever so carefully extending to trail against her soft, warm skin. What followed next was very unexpected however. Kai pulled back, mismatched eyes meeting her brute's sunset jewels. There was a seriousness as she spoke of keeping her family safe, of that being her life's only goal. The shift in atmosphere kept Rogue from cracking jokes with her as well, the sincerity in his gaze showing that he was taking this seriously since this was clearly important to her. The Klein brute nuzzled her back, gently resting his jaw over her head as she laid on his shoulder. He couldn't see her expression, but he could hear the tone of her voice shift almost imperceptibly when she spoke of doing anything for her family, even things that might scare him.

A soft sigh escaped the dire brute's lips while he slid his paw up from Kaino's back to gently caress her head, holding her close and safe. "I just set a wolf on fire to keep you safe, Kai. I don't think you could frighten me away," he reassured her with just a touch of humor amongst his serious response. But if she was truly afraid that the things she did could scare him, it did make him wonder what the rest of her family was like if those sorts of things didn't faze them. What the hell was he getting himself into? "I think most wolves would be willing to do anything to protect their family. I know I would. Well, y'know, if my family still existed..." The Kleins had all but fallen apart, dissolved into the aether to exist only in memory and the pages of history. He didn't know where any of his siblings had ended up, if his mother and father were still around, or what the future would look like for his line. Everything was a big blank space of unknown—and it terrified Rogue.

"Rogue Klein"

Venom and Maverick may enter any of Rogue's threads while he is under 2 years old.