An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
07-06-2024, 10:30 PM
Briar wore a little smile as she looked around this chamber they were standing in, admiring the glimmering walls of ice and the rainbows that danced across and from them as if they were faceted crystal. They had been to a whole number of beautiful, memorable locations through their years together and this was certainly no exception. She didn't know how Artorias always managed to find these places, but she was very glad that he had some kind of incredible navigator's intuition about these things. She was about to point out a part of the cave that almost looked like it was shaped into a rough sculpture of some sort, but before she could she suddenly realized Art had moved closer to her, making her blink with surprise and turn her gaze up to meet his as his chest met hers.

A little hum of surprise escaped her and her eyes widened as his lips came down to catch hers, but she quickly that surprise faded and she melted into his kiss with her eyes fluttering closed. She wasn't sure what had brought this on, but she certainly wasn't complaining nor was she really that shocked by her husband's sudden affection. He had never really been able to keep his paws off of her and she wasn't much better toward him so having him suddenly making out with her in this ice cave was hardly a stretch for him. She hummed with delight as she pressed her lips back into his, one of her paws lifting up to his cheek and slipping behind his neck as she fed back into the heat and passion he was giving her, the world around them falling away easily as Artorias easily and willingly dominated all of her attention.

She wasn't sure how long their kiss went on for till he finally pulled away, making her gasp softly and blink her eyes open to look up at him again with a grin. "Since when have you ever been able to help yourself?" she teased with a chuckle, her paw trailing down from his neck to trace down his chest. "Don't blame the pretty lights for your inability to control yourself, my horny blue boy." She peered up at him with the same deep, fathomless love and a bright amusement that he gave her so effortlessly. In truth she never wanted him to stop being ravenous for her no matter how much she teased him for his constant affections. "So are you going to just stop at a kiss?" she added with a little purr to her voice as she gave him a sly grin, tipping her muzzle up to swipe a playful kiss over his chin.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lookit what I found! IC Archives 12:31 AM, 11-21-2023 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024
2. Lookit what I found! Crystal Cathedral 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024