gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Aislyn
07-07-2024, 12:14 AM

For most of the night, Zagan was consumed by dreamless sleep, his mind drifting into a tranquil abyss devoid of sensation and images. It was like his consciousness was on pause, his body recharging and rejuvenating, and yet, subconsciously his heart ached for the presence of vivid landscapes and narratives. Of his Mother who visited him in his dreams. But as the night progressed, images started to appear in Zagan’s mind, slowly and methodically- ghostly impressions of The Polar Sound manifesting around him, with a notable lack of realism that debuted his crossing over into Somnium.

Warmth, although fleeting and surreal, seemed to envelop him. His mother’s faintly familiar scent teased his senses, beaconing him into her embrace. His eyes open, focusing on charcoal and azure hues, a ghostly nuzzle showering him in motherly affection. Ravana was there too, Zagan could hear her voice- and a sharp, painful streak of jealousy rushed through him.

Pressing closer into Aurelia’s flank, Zagan answers his sister. “Because Father… The Sultan, sent her here.” He says, merely stating facts. Painful facts. “He… He has your skin, Mama. I saw it on him.” A grotesque observation, but Zagan felt it was important to tell Aurelia about it. “I don’t like it but,” He nuzzles harder into her. “At least I can see you when I’m awake.” A small sigh, and he falls silent. He just can’t understand just how grotesque Sephiran is- his young mind won’t allow it.

"Speech"

As his parents, Sephiran, Absinth, & Aresenn may enter his threads while he is under one year old.