gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-07-2024, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2024, 11:07 AM by Atreyu. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu was satisfied with any wound she left on Alaric, though she needed more practice with her blade. A shallow cut appeared on Alaric's foreleg, and Atreyu gave him a little smirk. She saw his paw raise up and tried to backpedal away, but she wasn't quite fast enough. The wound she received wouldn't be enough to scar, but there were small wells of blood that popped up on her forehead and muzzle where his claws had scraped harshly against her skin. Turning her head to the side in pain, her holographic eyes wide, Atreyu barely caught the cane corso named Maul coming up from behind her.

Just as he went to attack her, Atreyu wheeled around and rolled onto her back, barely avoiding the vicious mauling the dog aimed for. "Alright, I yield! We've had enough!" She said, panting in exhaustion. Bigs was successfully pinned under the other cane corso's paw, and it was mostly for his sake that she gave up the fight. The encounter served as a learning lesson, and she was taught that she needed to hone her skills better. Perhaps she should find Eltrys and see if he would help her with this. She hoped that Alaric would have some sort of mercy for her, and would honor her submission.

Word count: 215 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: This was fun!
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dance with the devil The Boneyard 12:44 PM, 06-28-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024