build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-07-2024, 11:28 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

His venomous words were spat at her and caused her black ears to slide back on her head. She huffed at him, "I am only one, I will be great one day." Atreyu would not let his cruel words break her, nor his teeth for that matter. She was the doyenne of Judila, the youngest queen they've ever had. Though she wasn't sure if any of them survived, there was nothing that could kill that hope. The ancestors would have given her a dream, a sign that there was no longer a Judila to raise.

She knew there was worse than him, she had seen it firsthand. The absolute destruction of her home and family was proof that there was worse out there than him. The screams still haunted her, the utter agony and dismay she had witnessed was enough to know that he could have been a true monster. This fight with him proved to her that he was no monster, maybe just misunderstood. He only confirmed what she already knew. She was beautiful, not stupid. Her experience in the world only taught her that she needed more experience.

Atreyu didn't realize she was still on the ground when he told her to stand up, making her laugh a bit at herself. Demanding an apology for his hound's face, Atreyu arched a brow and tilted her head cutely. Looking at Maul, Atreyu really did feel some pity for the dog. He was only doing as he was told, and she had only meant to make a shallow cut. "Forgive me, Maul. I only meant for a shallow cut, I truly am sorry." Looking back to Alaric, she got an idea. If she could get him on board with it that is. "Help me, train with me. I obviously need the experience you could give...I learn fast!" There was that pesky youthful hope again, she didn't have anyone to teach her other than Eltrys. So far she hadn't held him up to his word, but she might visit Polaris soon. Until then, Alaric was a perfect candidate to teach her, after all, her father couldn't teach her now.

Word count: 358 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dance with the devil The Boneyard 12:44 PM, 06-28-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024