gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-07-2024, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2024, 11:42 AM by Érebos. Edited 3 times in total.)

É r e b o s .

in the silhouette against the rosy sky, she came like a breathtaking scene from a movie. galloping towards him through water and sand as the wild woman she was. a free spirit no one could ever control-, a light you could never dim. she was a homemade goodness to him.. priceless and not found anywhere else. and as she neared, he lifted his chin and braced his large body to receive her happily. their collide strong, magnetic and belonging. he sighed, feeling her body rub into his; breathing in her lovely perfume as it washed over him.
his own tail wagged while he came to nuzzle her with eyes closed, ears spayed to the side as his arms came to wrap around her sleek figure. embracing her for a long, long moment as neither spoke aloud. their heart beats synchronizing before he said softly for her to hear, "my love.. I've missed you."

"Talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stay true to me The Shimmering Shore 10:19 AM, 07-03-2024 10:07 PM, 09-14-2024