size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
07-07-2024, 11:33 PM
the woman moves alongside them, perfectly executing that graceful, effortless stalk. it’s helpful to have her close, and Spider lines themselves up with and falls into cautious step, glancing back every so often to ensure they’re mimicking her exactly. the way she speaks of the forest, of it’s rhythm, strikes a chord somewhere within them. if they think of it like that, the breeze and the trees as conductors of some silent melody, it soothes some of the agitation in their mind.

Spider’s face warms beneath the woman’s praise, both pleased and embarrassed. they want her easy confidence, her well-honed skill. they covet it. their mind shifts back to the Armada’s friendly raid against the Syndicate, and wonder for a moment if every member is like this woman. stars help them all if they are. they only need to look into her eyes for a second to know it: she’s a reckoning. “thank you,” Spider murmurs, almost a whisper. their eyes are bright and wide with gratitude. “um…i’m Spider.”

they wait a heartbeat for the woman’s response, but a flash of movement quickly catches their attention. the squirrels are still gathered by the tree, gnawing on seeds. Spider slants a mischievous little smile at their companion. “fancy putting my new knowledge to use?” they offer, tentative.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.