size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
07-07-2024, 11:59 PM

The night sky was more obscured here and yet Crux found himself lounging in one of the less dense parts of the forest, watching the fuzzy light of the moon. Another year and this time he was facing down his first birthday without his father or siblings. Crux would admit to it feeling bitter sweet. But it also raised a few questions in him. He and Triss had been sharing their hillside den since that first day together and Crux was more than happy to continue to do so but he also wasn't naive to the possibility the smaller wolf had other wishes. Wishes for more.

There were things he'd rather discuss before her next heat season. There was also the question of possibly making their relationship more official, more binding. But Crux had no desire to push Triss into anything.

Crux gently brushed a forepaw along the bracer, taking a deep breath and whispering to himself. "Birthdays without you never get any easier. I'm not with everyone this year, but I'm with someone very special to me. I think you'd have both gotten on well. I wish you could have met her." Crux let that thought linger. Okay maybe he was feeling more melancholic about being away from his family than he'd previously thought.

"Speech"

Art by MarkLix
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.