build
Obese
player
Asena

Pride - Gay
07-08-2024, 03:30 AM
Art & Code by Rex 2023

"Speech!"

He had barely started to cry and let go when another came upon him. He hadn't noticed at first until the female spoke. His chest heaved as the tears came. Her voice caused him to start slightly. He hadn't expected company.

His paw came up and he tried to wipe away the tears and he immediately pasted on his grin. Though the hiccups that came from him likely gave him away. It was probably best to hide everything. He really didn't want that strong men didn't cry talk he figured his dad would give him.

As he furiously wiped at his eyes and did his best to hide his upset he gave her his voice. "Nope your not intruding. But I'm definitely not upset." he gave her his grin even though a few words were punctuated with hiccups. He lowered his paw and did his best to fight off more tears. He wasn't supposed to show emotions like his dad. Well that he knew anyway.

His smile was natural but still felt fake right now, though when he was forcing it he wasn't sure what else to expect. "I'm Ikuchi Agatsuma-Kedieo, a member of Polaris. Whats your name?" he should make sure she felt comfortable with him and let her know she could make everything about her if she wanted. Ikuchi would be fine with that. That was a good way to make friends he bet.