gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Joe
07-08-2024, 03:44 AM
Azrael could see the disappointment on Cifarelli's face plain as day, but it mattered little to the violet brute. Just because you were displeased with how something was did not change the reality of the circumstances. The offer, to leave her with him for further testing, it brought about a sinister chuckle from the inquisitor. "Unless you don't mind your Sidi thoroughly broken in—and I mean thoroughly—I wouldn't leave her here, dear cousin," he remarked with a crooked grin. Azrael was definitely a brute who enjoyed indulging in the pleasures of Sidi. If Cifa left his latest acquisition here, there was no doubt that Az would return her well used and fucked back to her owner. Or perhaps that's what Cifa was into? Well, Azrael would be delighted to serve his cousin in such manner if that's what he wished!

As Azrael approached where Cifarelli was holding down Vanille with the antibiotic, he continued. "If you want a permanent memory cleanser, I can work on something to fit the bill. It'll take some time, but I'm sure I can do it. Otherwise, I'll need to readminister it once a season." Not a terrible trade-off, in all honesty. One injection once a season to keep her mind blank and her body compliant. He thought it was a very reasonable caveat. Cifa's next request though... that brought a wicked grin across Azrael's lips. "Y'know, I do have just the thing for that. I've recently perfected a serum that will replicate the effects of an intolerable estrus season in faes. One injection and she'll be begging for your cock like a bitch in heat." Az's eyes shone with a sinister mirth at the notion. It had worked wonders on dear sweet Delaeni! Now he couldn't help but wonder what this arctic beauty would be like, all hot and bothered and desperate for these two brutes to ravage her...

But before his lecherous thoughts could go any further, the tied up Sidi began to squirm and thrash beneath Cifarelli on the bed, trying to fight her way to freedom. Azrael's playful mood immediately shifted to business mode, sharp eyes focused on his patient as he rushed to slam his paws down on her shoulders and hold her still while Cifa got her back under control. "Now now, don't fight, dear. It'll only make this hurt more." Cruel words of false comfort given, Az wrangled Vanille until her struggling stopped, then he swiftly jabbed the antibiotic injector into her shoulder. The drug was administered swiftly via the stonefish spine, and once the bottle was empty, Az went back to grab the next ones from his workbench. He picked up the contraceptive, the estrus serum, and the memory cleanser, along with a paralytic serum just in case she tried to get rowdy again. With all of his drugs at the ready, Azrael fixed Cifa with a sly grin. "Let me know when you're ready to begin... or if you'd like to have some fun with her first." The arctic bitch was going to learn very fast what a Saxe rodeo was like.

"Azrael Saxe"

Warning: Azrael is a highly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.