Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-08-2024, 01:06 PM

Gilgamesh would attempt to give all of his pups equal attention, training, and whatever else they required to grow up strong, smart, and capable. His first target of the day after a short journey to the Battlefield was Korona. The others gathered were being occupied with Calliope as she allowed them to melee with her.

Turning his attention to the very Modesty-esque appearing pup, Gilgamesh turns his gaze upon her, a hardened look only a father could hold. "Beat me and I will grant whatever wish you desire," he states, voice plain, but with a slight teasing note. It wouldn't matter if it was carrying her on his back all day or fetching her food whenever she wanted, he would fulfill her wish if she were able to best him. With no accesorries to adorn or companions to back him up, it would make the fight only marginally fairer.

"speech"
Gilgamesh vs Korona for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Gambler

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. rub some dirt in it, kid The Battlefield 01:06 PM, 07-08-2024 03:50 PM, 08-29-2024