Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
12-14-2013, 10:34 AM
WAIT TILL YOU'RE ANNOUNCED

WE've not yet lost all our graces

ooc: Alena would like to challenge for either Secondary or General, which ever Syrinx would rather her be. Anyone is welcome to post if they so choose, would like Syrinx first though <3

She had been scarce as of late. After that pup had scarred her face she had taken her leave to let her face heal and let her pride mend, but now she was back and back with avengance.

Alena knew her abilities, was comfortable with them, and through everything was loyal to her pack. To Amenti. And therefore, she was loyal to her alpha. She wanted to be more involved with its workings and be more responsible for its well being. She wanted a bigger slice of the pie, so to speak.

That's why when she walked into the caves that Amenti called home for the first time in a couple of weeks, she immediately went to seek out Syrinx. She felt like an awful mother for not looking for her children first, but this was for them as much as it was for herself. She sauntered through the caverns, her nose seeking out his scent. The ivory assassin wore her scars with pride, even though they were each signs of losses. Even a loss can be seen as a victory if one lives to tell the tale. She didn't always think this way, but she refused to be seen as weak, especially now on her return to the pack.

Finally, after some searching, she found the russet, bare-jawed brute and she dipped her head in a respectful greeting. If there was anyone she felt the need to impress and appease it was the Arkhos. "Hello again, Syrinx, she said simply, neatly sinking to her haunches and letting her tail drape over her front paws. "...Especially our prettier ones," She wondered silently if he would still count her among the 'prettier ones' now with her new battle scars.

Not wanting to beat around the bush, she spoke again, stating her case as simply as she could. "Lets not waste time, hm? I would like a higher rank. I believe Amenti will grow strong under your rule and I want to assist you in that. I have far too much experience with fighting, killing, and the like along with some experience with being an alpha myself. I do not want to be alpha again... but perhaps secondary to you?" Now she could only wait to see what his response would be. Would he agree? Would someone step up to try to take the rank from her?

THE HOUNDS WILL STAY IN CHAINSALENA LEONE