Aranya

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 10:34 AM

DON'T KNOW WHATCHA GOT
'TIL IT'S GONE

Aranya's widened and she smiled at the brute's suggestion, and she beamed at him. "You're pretty clever, Nuka! I didn't think of that. And buffalo, you say? I've never seen one of those before." Her curiosity and childish sense of adventure ignited, and her paws itched to be off. She loped up to the very top of the hill they rested on, and scanned the horizon once again, a new target in sight. She no longer scanned for large cervids, but small, twirling avians. She turned one way and then another, hope beginning to fade until there! To the northwest a pawful of birds seemed to be scrabbling about. It couldn't have been more than a mile off.

She trotted back down to where the male lay, and in her excitement ended up skidding the last few steps in the slick snow. She tried her best to avoid him, but within that effort she tripped over her own paws. She yelped and struggled to right her self. By the time she managed to stand upright again she found herself covered in snow, more powder than fur, and face to face with her new companion. She blinked in bewilderment as the world spun slightly, then broke out giggling. "Sorry about that, did I get any snow on you? Anyways, I see a flock maybe a mile off. If you feel up to it we could go there, or I could try to bring a bigger piece back for you?" It wouldn't be difficult to snap at a few ligaments, chew off a haunch. Carrying it back, well, she was sure it couldn't be too difficult, right?

"Speech," Thoughts,