size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
07-08-2024, 10:46 PM

Her response to his presence seemed pretty neutral or maybe even a bit cold at first until she offered him a smile that assured him he wasn't stepping on her toes too much by interrupting her solitude. With her permission given he settled onto his haunches beside her, looking down toward her with a little smile in return. He didn't have any expectations or assumptions about what their meeting might lead to, but it was as much feeling like he could help keep her from being alone if she could use the company and help himself get more used to approaching others more often. She asked if he was from around here and he gave a little nod, replying, "I am. I live just over that way in Obscura." He gestured back the way he came toward the Sunset Falls. "Well, it used to be Valta... The Obscura thing is kid of new."

He gave a little shrug and refocused his gaze back on her once more. The changes and politics of packs wasn't exactly the most fun topics of conversation so he quickly let it go. He couldn't even begin to keep track of it all anyway. As long as he had somewhere to live and he could stay close to his sister that was all he really cared about. "I'm Arcturus, by the way," he mentioned with a lopsided grin, figuring they should probably know each other's names if nothing else. "Or Arc, if you prefer." He knew his full name could be a little bit of a mouthful and he certainly didn't care what she called him. He waited till she introduced herself before he went on to ask, "You're from Elysium, right? I've been near yall's borders a number of times when I hunt in the thicket so I'm pretty familiar with the scent."

"Arcturus Indarra"