gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-09-2024, 04:25 AM

C A S I M I R

casimir was skilled at being stealthy, glued lowly to the cool terrain as he waited patiently. it's then spider swept through with motion, causing the pronghorn to scurry forward towards the stationed casimir. at perfect timing, casimir jolted forward, interjecting from the left near a boulder. he collides effortlessly into the animal, slamming his chest into their side as he gripped onto their nape with a locking bite. using his arms, he climbed to further support his latch while he held the animal still. the pronghorn sent kicks to his ankles causing him to yelp through his teeth but casimir does not give up. quickly, he releases only to bite the underside of the animal's neck, his arms holding the pronghorn in place. he aggressively jerked about, tearing into the throat and finally crushing the windpipe of the pronghorn with an audible snap- breaking it's neck in a swift and easy kill. his style was of the least suffering. he was not a needless killer.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.