gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-09-2024, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2024, 06:10 AM by Atreyu. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu watched as her words seemed to bring a small smile to Alaric's face, an approving grin for her. There was an odd sense of accomplishment, though she wasn't sure why. Did she want Alaric's approval? Perhaps, she didn't have many allies in this place. Maul barked his appreciation, the sound bringing a wide grin to her features. The conflict that arose in Alaric's hellfire gaze spoke of inner turmoil, something she had not meant to cause in him. She supposed it was not an easy question for him to answer, judging by the back and forth that took place on his face. Something won over in his mind, his expression changing to one of determination.

When he focused back on her, she could see something burning in his eyes, a moment later and he cleared his throat to say he would help her. It was all she could do to keep herself from leaping around like an excited pup. She was a queen, she reminded herself. He nodded his head to her, adding his condition to their lessons. "I am ready now, but I am nothing if I cannot defend my home when the time does come. Have no fear, Alaric, I will be ready." There was a newfound respect for the male in her heart, Alaric seemed to soften toward her just slightly. At least he was less bristly, she gave him a smile and waved her tail. "Expect me to find you soon. I will give us time to heal, then the real work can begin." Turning to Bigs, she assessed the little dog's physical state, "Come on, Bigs. We have herbs to hunt." Giving another of those heart-warming smiles to Alaric and said her farewells.

-exit Atreyu <3-
Word count: 289 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dance with the devil The Boneyard 12:44 PM, 06-28-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024