ardent

Like a good neighbor, the Hallows is there!

Delphi

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
07-09-2024, 06:43 AM
Delphi regards Ember inquisitively. Her eyes locking on the fire symbol that clasps her cloak together. The overarching theme makes sense. After the meeting at Hearthstone, Delphi had a good grasp on The Hallows, their reason, their mission. Naming her Ember just seemed more than fitting. Nodding, Delphi is quiet for a moment. She’s taking Ember’s arrival as a sign from the gods. Help. A savior.

Relief washes over her as she finally smiles. “Me? Nothing as important as yours,” Delphi laughs, her eyes closing for a moment. “My mother and grandfather are from a land called Nihon. There they have a dish called sushi. While my mother was pregnant, she was always craving it so my father thought it funny that we be named after the different sushi dishes. Secretly, my full name is Philadelphia, but I much prefer Delphi,” her tone is warm with a hint of sadness. Her mother’s death would always be a sore spot in her heart.

Quickly switching gears, she assess the girl, wondering how Ember would go about switching things up.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Like a good neighbor, the Hallows is there! Fenrir's Maw 03:43 AM, 05-24-2024 11:30 AM, 08-08-2024