gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-09-2024, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2024, 11:33 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

he's already on edge- binary eyes darting at the movement within the thickets as eltrys emerges. good. sighing, he relaxed some though his eyes held a usual dogma to them. a direct, decisive gaze. hearing fic whimper, he came to hover before her in a protective follow, instinctively protecting and keeping his mate safe. no danger lured here it seemed, but her uncertainty beckoned his more rigid side. knowing nothing of polaris and somehow, even of eltrys. he did away with the small talk, diving straight to the point per habit. "I've moved on from insomnia-, all in good doing. Fic is a rouge and I want her safe; we are parting ways momentarily. We agree Polaris is the best fit for her." he didn't bother to check in with her- knowing their intimate, silent understanding & prior discussions. "Where is your leader, Eltrys?" he inquired, dipping his head in formal greet. the air around him tight & professional.

Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I hear the ticking of the clock. Cattail Creek 07:27 AM, 06-25-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024