An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-09-2024, 03:54 PM
‘I'm all yours’ and with those words, Mortis couldn't indulge in Hikaru's presence anymore. Not when the other gave himself so freely to the Winged wolf. It wasn't fair to leave the Koi wolf in the dark. As much as he wanted to lose himself in the other, forget his pain and heartbreak and loneliness. Consent was too important a concept, and consent required a wolf to have all the facts.

He pulled back a little more. He didn't know what Hikaru had gone through, and so much of him wanted to take the wolf home right now, put hot food in him and tend to any hurts he had suffered. But Hikaru wouldn't be going anywhere with him until he knew what he was getting into. “When I thought you had left…” he took a steadying breath, wondering if these words would cost him Hikaru a second time. “I let myself fall for another. Halo. We have children. Beautiful, brave kids. And Halo walked away from them. I don't know where she is…” like he didn't know where Hikaru had been. Or Malialia was, or Hanako, through his friendship with the last had broken long before her latest disappearance