Expert Navigator (230)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni

07-09-2024, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2024, 01:53 PM by Gem. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ashen falling had been a different experience for Gem. Unlike the scenery around her that seemed frozen in time, the Ashen Empire had fallen with ease and disgrace. As she pulls lightly from her sister's fur, she looks around once more. Why had no one laid claim to this place? There was shelter, food, water, everything a wolf would need. Gem was sure to come back during the summer for a swim. Her nose could even pick up the scent of deer which was hopeful! More hopeful than finding her own family...

She had had the full intention of following after her family and joining them wherever they had ended up. Getting lost had been an accident, one that she wished had never happened, but such was life. Her own dreams were plagued with disappointed faces from both of their parents. Nightmares full of chastising and their siblings never speaking to her again. To have Elara be so ecstatic to see her again sent waves of relief through her.

"I've missed you too. I've missed everyone," Gem whispers, tears beginning to soak her cheeks as she buries her face into Elara's fur. She tries to hide the snuffles, holding her breath and reminding herself that it was okay if she really did need to cry. When Elara speaks of Chi, it is the rock that broke the dam. Sobs rack her chest as she grips onto her sister. "Oh Elle," Gem whimpers through her watery sobs. "I don't know if I can face him or mother ever again," she cries, finally allowing months of emotions to stream out of her every pore. "I can't imagine how they're feeling," her voice is choked, attempting to be coherent through her upset.

Gem Klein

Hematite, Gem's Mastiff, is always with her unless stated he isn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my life was a mess, but i could clean my room Waterfall Peak 06:35 AM, 06-14-2024 12:48 AM, 08-20-2024