size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-09-2024, 06:59 PM

She felt him, felt him against her as his own scent wrapped around her like a well needed security blanket for a child. Something that made them feel safe, well Erebos had made her always feel safe. She loved laying her eyes on him, a welcomed sight for sure. Feeling his arms wrap around her own frame, the woman pushed her bodice against him. Knowing damned well that he wouldn't waiver or fall. Nor would he allow her to do the same.

His vocals reaching her ears as she listened. 'My love.. I've missed you.' She known he had as much as she had missed him more than any words could say. Her delicate heart beating rough, threating to leave it's confined cage like that of a tiger going in for a kill. Erebos never failed to send her speechless. However that is not what she wanted right now. "My darling.. My Erebos. There is no words to say how I have missed you. Can I come with you? Can I please..." Identification asked before realizing she did.

She couldn't and wouldn't allow him to leave after their time this evening was spent together. No! This place was were it all had begun. Their story together. Their time with one another. The time that she had taught him to be young once again. To never be so up tight. Honestly, she fucking loved him. "I love you Erebos..." Her breaths are like whispers.

"Identification"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stay true to me The Shimmering Shore 10:19 AM, 07-03-2024 10:07 PM, 09-14-2024