gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
07-09-2024, 07:16 PM
Jiro considers what Finch has to say about his family members appearing similar. He'd never really put thought to it before, but then again, he'd never really ventured out into a large group of wolves either. Seeing others that varied differently than his family was a tad peculiar, but he had yet to realize that certain families would carry different genetic traits. The thought interests him as the light bulb goes off in his head.

"You probably saw my older brother, Akito cause he looks most like me," though Akito wasn't actually his brother, but rather a second-cousin, but also his father had adopted the older boy recently so it was pure semantics to even say anything different. "Our family name is Hattori," Jiro's voice sticks a little bit saying it. For some reason, he's not as proud as the others. Doesn't really care that he's a Hattori or that the name has any meaning behind it. What purpose did it hold other than to dictate one wolf from the other? Wasn't his first name doing a good enough job? Eh, more semantics he didn't care to dwell on.

Thankful for the change in topic, his gaze too lingers on the bamboo. Dense as it was, he was used to weaving in and out of the tall, thick stalks. Their rhythmic clacking almost soothing even from this distance. Though his posture is relaxed, he still listens to what Finch has to say. He can tell how she grows confident with her knowledge. Letting his tail thump against the grass a few times to encourage her, he gives a nod of approval.

"We use the bamboo for a lotta things. Building stuff like fences and gates, even using it as a weapon or crafting traps for hunts, but I like the healery business side of it," Jiro shrugs, an awkward smile on his face because he's not sure she'll want to listen to all the mumbo jumbo that he's logged into the files of his brain. "I've never been to Boreas," he admits, feeling oddly embarrassed by the notion, but didn't add on that he had recently traveled to his homeland. He wasn't the type to boast or brag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Plot: It’s evening and you come across… The Runestones 06:53 AM, 06-21-2024 01:57 PM, 10-02-2024