size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-09-2024, 07:57 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Thankfully the man seemed quite friendly and he trotted over, immediately commenting on her long legs and inviting her to race. Jynn chuckled. "Well, some times these legs of mine get tangled and trip me up but I'd love a race! Name's Jynn." Jynn was always looking to test her speed and racing capability. She felt like she was built for speed but as her past losing streak had taught her looks were often deceiving.

Enki gave her the option of choosing a finish line. Hmmm… "Ok, let's race along the canyon floor. After the bend her you'll see a large willow tree. First one to touch it wins! Let's see…ah!" Jynn pulled a loose rock over to herself. "I'm going to toss this high into the air. We start when it hits the ground."

With that Jynn readied herself then tossed the rock up. The second it hit the ground she took off like a shot.

Jynn vs Enki for Race
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: N/A

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. SPEED IS LIFE Bent Canyon 07:02 PM, 06-17-2024 01:32 AM, 08-20-2024