An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-13-2024, 09:05 PM

Cerberus huffed in a little chuckle as she had asked if Scylla would mind her coming by to visit. "No, any of our family is welcome through our lands. Theres a few of your littermates there you can see too." He would have liked the idea of her staying permanently, just a brother with too strong of familial ties regardless of how little they had known each other. But he would understand wanting to live the loner life she had now, and he would never hold her or any of them down where they didn't want to be. Just seeing them happy is what he lived for.

"If there's ever a problem though consider I'll take the blame." He spoke a little humorously but it was true. Had Scylla reacted threatening for any reason he would be there to simmer things down. But there wouldn't be an issue with her being their sister. Perhaps she couldn't know that for sure but he did. "I don't want to keep you from your day, I have to head back to the pack soon." He stated but didn't take off running. He at least wanted a proper goodbye with his much younger sister. He was sure they would see each other again, either back in Obscura or somewhere outside like they had today.

"Cerberus"
F2U base by Starwuff