gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-09-2024, 08:28 PM

Their tussle was truly a battle of who was stronger at this point. The way their bodies pushed against each other, claws digging into the ground for purchase. There was little skill in the way that she moved. Rather, it was more desperation than anything. She needed to prove she wasn't weak. That she wouldn't allow him to toss her around and then beg for forgiveness. Even if she did notice the residual guilt in his gaze that reflected her own, she would remain determined.

Attempting to twist her body one way or the other as her front paws sought purchase around his shoulders, she's surprised at his strength. Surprised that he's even fighting back this hard. Had he not requested she hurt him back just moments before? It's the controlled twist of his own body that throws her off. Lumine thinks they'll stay upright, but they don't. The boy is able to maneuver them toward the ground, dirt and grass and gnarled branches coming up close to her face far quicker than she realizes.

Lumine Trygg

Lumine vs Redrum for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Navigator

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024