gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-09-2024, 08:57 PM

Once he sits, Lumine feels more relaxed. Less like an interaction forced upon by parents and more like a get to know your new friend better sort of thing. "Oh, where are my manners!" She lets out a little laugh, rather jovial for her typically subdued nature. Perhaps it was the atmosphere lifting her spirits or the distance she's put between herself and that gloomy mountain. Whatever the reason, she would soak it up and enjoy it while it lasted. "I'm Lumine, it's a pleasure to meet you, Silas," Lumine nods her head to him before taking in the last bite of her jerky. Savoring each bite slowly until he mentions that he's the one to make it!

"No matter, you did a wonderful job. It's delicious," she comments, tail swishing through the grass as she licks her lips. Now that her snack was finished, she turns her gaze to the crowd of wolves around the bonfire as well. "I do see the resemblance," Lumine teases as she glances at the Aegis for a brief moment. Aside from the dark navy and charcoal fur, there wasn't much else to sense they were related. "There is quite the gathering. Does your father hold events like this often?" She could probably guess by his comment that that wasn't the case, but she did think herself good at making small talk.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making Friends Is New The Starlit Plains 08:08 PM, 06-11-2024 02:00 PM, 10-02-2024